Below is a listing of known upcoming and immediately past events hosted by Casting for Hope in 2022. Casting for Hope will keep this page up to date with all new events as they become known. Click on the links in the Gearing Up tab for information on our major events.
- April 1-3: Casting for Hope Gold Level Fly Fishing Tournament
- April 16: Morning of Hope 5K.
- April 22-24: Our Spring Patient and Caregiver Alumni Retreat; 3-mail us at [email protected] for more information on volunteering or applying.
- September is Ovarian and Gynecological Cancer Awareness Month. Join us in supporting our #30in30Days fundraising campaign as well as tuning in to our awareness projects across the month.
- September 23-25 will be Casting for Hope’s Fall Retreat for Ovarian and Gynecological Cancers. If you know of a woman at any stage of her walk with one of these diagnoses (from diagnoses to thriving in a post-cancer lifestyle), we’d love for you to connect us with her. E-mail us at [email protected] If you’d like to volunteer, we’d love to hear from you, too! Email us at [email protected]
- October 7-9 will be Casting for Hope Fall Show Down
- Hope in the Hills for 2022 will be October 16