Below is a listing of known upcoming and immediately past events hosted by Casting for Hope in 201. Casting for Hope will keep this page up to date with all new events as they become known. Click on the links in the Gearing Up tab for information on our major events.
- April 5-7 gave shape to our 8th Annual Casting for Hope Gold Level Fly Fishing Competition. It was basecamped from the Casting for Hope Retreat Center.
- April 20 was the 6th Annual Morning of Hope 5K.
- Our Spring Patient and Caregiver Retreat will be May 31-June 2. E-mail us at [email protected] for more information on volunteering or applying.
- July 27 will give rise to our 5th Annual Cherokee Classic competition in Cherokee North Carolina base camped from River’s Edge Fly Shop in Cherokee. You can register here!
- September is Ovarian and Gynecological Cancer Awareness Month. Join us in supporting our #30in30Days fundraising campaign as well as tuning in to our awareness projects across the month.
- September 13-15 will be Casting for Hope’s Fall Retreat for Ovarian and Gynecological Cancers. If you know of a woman at any stage of her walk with one of these diagnoses (from diagnoses to thriving in a post-cancer lifestyle), we’d love for you to connect us with her. E-mail us at [email protected] If you’d like to volunteer, we’d love to hear from you, too! Email us at [email protected]
- October 13-14 will be Casting for Hope Fall Show Down as part of the 2019 Casting for Hope Tournament Series. Sign up here
- November 9 will be Casting for Hope’s Third Annual fishing tournament hosted on Wilson Creek. Betsy’s Store is hosting this event. Sign up here!